Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Tired And Sick


I haven't blogged in a while now. Think it's cos I was busy having fun - also haven't had inspiration on what to write. Occasionally I do feel the need to blog personal shit, but most times I try for a lightness, something funny - I like love to laugh, and hate being sad.

I'm coming down with something. Right now one nostril is clogging up, and my throat has been scratchy since yesterday. Feeling kinda drowsy from all the meds too. This sucks! Hope its over before the long weekend this Friday.

If you feel in the mood for a laugh - visit www.cracked.com - it always sets me right.

Found this on bash.org -
<jess> So whats the difference between the mormons and the muslims??
<jess> The mormons want their 72 virgins now

2 comments:

livingladolcevita said...

feel better soon, Chewy! And hahahaha. *snort*

I'm gonna have to send that to my mormon and my muslim mates...

The Blonde Blogshell said...

Ow shame!! Feel better!! Chicken noodle soup!! x